Welcome to my Media Center!

Here you'll find all things reading and all things tech-y! Hope you find something you can use!

Friday 8 June 2012

Here goes!

Well, I have been wanting to start a blog for my classroom for a while now, but I just haven't had the time.  I don't have an excuse right now since it's summer, so here goes.  My hope is to post resources and ideas that you can use in your own classroom.  I also want to use this blog to network with you all...I want to hear your suggestions and ideas, too!  I am always looking for ways to improve my instruction, so hopefully, we can help each other.  


Since I teach fifth grade reading/language arts, most of my posts will involve those subject areas.  But I am not going to limit this blog to just reading and language...it will be all things fifth grade!  Hope you can find something to use!  Thanks for coming by!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment